Welcome to Holistic Massage Kneads, the website for Lucy Dunleavy, expert massage therapist for twelve years in therapeutic deep tissue massage for pain conditions, relaxation, or injury recovery. I am situated in Central Brighton, East Sussex, and work from home in a friendly relaxed environment, with easy on street parking.
If you have pain from a sports injury, postural imbalance or more general muscle tension from overuse or repetitive movements, massage can really help address this as well as increasing the range of your movements and flexibility, enabling you to reach your best possible performance.
I can help you to obtain and maintain optimum movement when used as part of a healthy lifestyle, using cutting edge advanced massage techniques with powerful lasting results.
I offer a range of remedial bodywork at my Brighton treatment room including:
Deep tissue massage techniques
Trigger point therapy
Myofascial release techniques
Soft tissue release
In particular I can help with pain and problems associated with:
- Tight neck muscles from a repetitive forward posture associated with computer work, bicycle riding or driving, and whiplash injuries.
- TMJ, face and jaw pain, migraines and headaches.
- Golfers/tennis elbow.
- Rotator cuff / shoulder muscle pain and frozen shoulders.
- Lower back, sciatic and hip pain.
- Sporting aches and pains including tight hamstrings, IT band, shin, knee and foot pain.
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) and Carpal Tunnel syndrome.
Contact: Lucy Dunleavy
BRIGHTON 01273 696858 / 07870 137724
My treatment room is situated in the Preston Circus area of Central Brighton, East Sussex.
Legitimate massage enquiries only please.
Brighton Massage Therapy – Therapeutic Brighton Massage Therapy – Pain Treatment Massage in Brighton – Deep Tissue Advanced Massage Techniques in Brighton – Sports Injury Treatment in Brighton – Clinical Massage in Brighton – Remedial Brighton Massage Therapy – Medical Massage in Brighton – Holistic Massage in Brighton – Muscle Pain Treatment in Brighton